Call Us: +1.801-542-7384 or Fax #801-208-8002
- Control of pain and other symptoms through medication, environmental adjustments and education
- Psychosocial support for both the patient and family, including all phases from diagnosis through bereavement
- Medical services commensurate with the needs of the patient
- IDT approach to patient care, patient and family support and education
- Integration in existing fac
- Be confined to the home
- Under the care of a physical
- Receiving services under a plan of care established and periodically reviewed by a physician
- Be in need of skilled nursing care on an intermittent basis or physical therapy or speech-language pathology or
- Have continuing need for occupational therapy
AARP Medicare Complete
Blue Cross MedAdvantage
Blue Cross Blue Shield (Excludes ValueCare)
If you do not see your insurance provider on our list, please contact us. We may have added providers since this last web update.
75% of those eligible for benefits are unaware they qualify.